To our clients and their families and care teams – you are the reason we do what we do, and it is a pleasure to serve you every day. Our mission is to improve the quality of life in our community, and our priority is promoting the safety and well-being of our clients and team members.
We have passed the one and a half-year mark into the COVID-19 pandemic. Reflecting back, we are incredibly grateful for the continued health of our clients and staff! Our leadership team will continue to monitor local guidelines weekly to stay up to date with any changes.
What we ask of you to support our programs during these unprecedented times:
- If a client is experiencing symptoms (shortness of breath, new or change in cough, sore throat) or fever, we will ask that clients seek medical attention for a diagnosis.
- Please notify us immediately if a client is diagnosed with COVID-19, or any other illness, so we can help our client follow the medical provider’s advice.
What we are doing to slow the spread?
- We will continue practicing universal precautions to aid in infection control and observing daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- We will promptly refer clients to seek proper medical attention and appropriate medical care if they fall ill.
- We will stay home from work if we’re sick in order to protect our clients and our team.
A special note to families of our clients: our team is committed to bringing our best every day as we serve your loved ones. Promoting their health, happiness, and well-being is our top priority. Thank you for your support.
Bill Arrigoni, CEO