To our clients and their families and care teams – you are the reason we do what we do, and it is a pleasure to serve you every day. Our mission is to improve the quality of life in our community, and our priority is promoting the safety and well-being of our clients and team members.
As you are aware COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus, has been escalated to a global pandemic. Our leadership team is actively monitoring this situation daily. We are not going anywhere! We will continue to provide our services because they are essential to our clients.
What we ask of you to support our programs during these unprecedented times:
- If a client is experiencing respiratory symptoms (shortness of breath, new or change in cough, sore throat) or fever, we will ask that clients seek medical attention for a diagnosis.
- Please notify us immediately if a client is diagnosed with COVID-19, or any other illness, so we can help our client follow the medical provider’s advice.
- Friends, family members and care teams are now restricted from entering our residential facilities due to regulations from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). We will do what we can to facilitate phone and/or virtual visits. Clients are still able to come and go from the facilities as needed.
What we are doing to slow the spread?
- We have educated our clients on the CDC’s guidelines to help slow the spread of the virus, that our team members are practicing.
- We will continue practicing universal precautions to aid in infection control and observing daily cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
- We have rearranged common areas and dining rooms to accommodate social distancing.
- We will promptly refer clients to seek proper medical attention and appropriate medical care if they fall ill.
- We will stay home form work if we’re sick in order to protect our clients and our team.
A special note to families of our clients: our team is committed to bringing our best every day as we serve your loved ones. Promoting their health, happiness, and well-being is our top priority. Thank you for your support.
Bill Arrigoni, CEO