Live-In Recovery Advocate
This live-in Recovery Advocate Staff role provides direct services to residents in recovery for Chemical Dependency residing at our Arrigoni East location in Saint Paul. The Live-In Staff will identify strengths and needs as they relate to the functioning and development of each resident under his/her care. Working in conjunction with the Advocates, Health Professionals and Director, the Live-In Staff position will provide clients with supportive services inclusive in a Customized Living environment. The Live-In Staff will represent Supportive Living Solutions in a professional manner when dealing with County Officials, Social workers, client family members and those in the community.
This is a live-in role with expectations to be onsite overnight into the morning Monday through Friday.
In this role you will:
- Monitor residents as they take their medications at prescribed times.
- Serve or delegate the serving of meals.
- General oversight for clients as it pertains to their well-being, nutrition and personal hygiene.
- Keep current, thorough and accurate progress notes, charting and record keeping for clients and maintain client files.
- Cleaning tasks that are required during a specific shift.
- Schedule transportation for clients if needed.
- Conflict resolution between clients when necessary.
- Contribute to the cleanliness of the facility inside and out.
- Attend change-over meetings for the shift you are covering.
AVAILABLE HOURS - FULL TIME
- Monday – Friday, 12:00am – 8:30am
- “Live-in hours” (sleeping hours): 12:00am – 5:30am
- Working hours: 5:30am – 8:30am
- Will need to demonstrate leadership qualities for supervision of clients.
- Must pass a background check through the DHS
- Must become Med-Certified
- Must become CPR/First Aid Certified
- Some experience working with Chemical Dependency (preferred)
- 2 years uninterrupted sobriety required