The Go Supportive Line provides 24-hour phone support to help individuals problem solve in their own homes. The service focuses on applying crisis management coaching to the day-to-day issues that arise. By reducing the development of larger problems, clients are able to remain in independent living. With low rates starting at $6.00 per day, optional outgoing calls, and client-written crisis plans, the Go Supportive Line is our most flexible service yet.
This Service Includes:
- 24-Hour access to over-the-phone problem solving
- Individual crisis plans created by the client, for the client
- A small, seasoned team of Go Supportive responders
- Flexible rates starting at $6.00 per day
The In-Home Solution
Services delivered one-on-one for those with a mental illness or disability, including: Housing Access Coordination, Independent Living Skills, and the GoSupportive Line.
- Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Housing Access Coordination
- 24-Hour Go Supportive Line