Housing Stabilization Services assist individuals in breaking the cycle of housing instability by identifying and overcoming barriers, locating and moving into new housing, and providing long-term housing support.
Current Openings: Waitlist Closed
Housing Stabilization consists of two services:
- Transition service – Our team assists in identifying and overcoming barriers, supports individuals with housing searches, and coordinates the moving process. Whether advocating for a more accessible unit or locating landlords that accept a criminal record, Transition Service is designed to help individuals overcome their barriers and find new housing.
- Sustaining service – Our team supports an individual to maintain living in their home in the community. Whether it is assistance with budgeting, paying rent, or identifying local resources, Sustaining Service is designed to create and maintain long-term housing stability.
- Housing Stabilization is funded through insurance and is provided under DHS “Housing Stabilization Services“
The In-Home Solution
Services delivered one-on-one for those with a mental illness or disability, including:
- Housing Stabilization Services
- Waiver Case Management
- 24-Hour Go Supportive Line (DHS "Emergency Assistance")