ILS services can assist you to develop, maintain, or improve your ability to live as independently as possible. The service is directed by you and focuses on the skills and goals that are most important to you. Whether learning to make food for the first time or handling a complicated tax return, our ILS coaches will take any opportunity to help you be your best you. Possible goal areas that ILS can help with are listed below.
This Service Includes:
- Organization and household management
- Managing appointments and coordinating healthcare
- Meal planning
- Accessing the community
- Improving interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Accessing financial resources
The In-Home Solution
Services delivered one-on-one for those with a mental illness or disability, including: Housing Access Coordination, Independent Living Skills, and the GoSupportive Line.
- Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Housing Access Coordination
- 24-Hour Go Supportive Line