Located in the Whittier neighborhood of South Minneapolis, this historic, customized living residence features shared rooms with communal dining and recreation spaces.
Current Openings: Shared Room
Extremely accessible! Bus stop located a block and a half away, serving routes to downtown Minneapolis. Close walking distance to the Minneapolis Institute of Art.
- Lounges with cable TV
- Lounges with recreational equipment, such as: pool table, exercise equipment, karaoke machine
- Free washers and dryers
- Courtyard with outdoor seating
- Close to many coffee shops and eateries
- Near museums
- Room and Board (includes meals)
- Medication administration
- 24-Hour staffing
- Appointment management
- Home Health Aides
- RN oversight
- Daily activities